Historically significant property in the premier private community of Westmoreland & Portland Places. Over 10,000 sf of total living space. Established in 1888 as the very first residence to be built in WP/PP, the original house was replaced in 1942 with a stately Georgian Revival residence designed by renowned architect Gale Henderson. The 6000 sf, 3 bed/3 bath carriage house--the oldest structure in the community--has been re-imagined and repurposed for entertainment, recreation & living. All who enter through the massive 134 yr old sliding wood doors will be amazed that a space once used for horses & tack could be transformed into such an unforgettable entertaining and living space. Spectacular outdoor living area with salt water pool, 3 fountains & outdoor grilling area. No expense was spared in the recent renovation of the main house. Please see photo captions & video for more details about this amazing property including the antique piano that serves as kitchen center island!
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.