3845 Flad Ave, St Louis
Est. 1905: Wonderfully renovated 2-family conversion to a smartly laid-out, comfortable single family home! Oozing w/light & good energy, this 3 bed/2.5 bath/2,650 sq ft home sits on an AWESOME (most awesome perhaps?) block in the wildly popular historic Shaw neighborhood, just steps from places like Sweet Art Bakery & Ices Plain & Fancy (plus, TG Park & MoBot, too)! An open concept draws you inside to a large living room, dining room, and open kitchen w/family room or breakfast room. Lots of closets, a half bath and a HUGE laundry room w/utility sink round out the main floor. Upstairs find a bright loft area w/Jefferson door leading to front balcony, 2 large bdrms, LOADS of closets, an updated hall bath, and a large master bedroom suite w/walk-in closet, lrg full bath & prvt deck! Take the rear stairs to unfinished bsmt, or go relax on the awesome screened-in porch, which overlooks a cozy fenced back yard w/mature perennials & 2-car off-street parking pad. Lots of updates! Come see!
- MLS® #17013205
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,650
- Year Built1905
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Near Public Trans, Screened Porch
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Off Street, Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2017
- Days on Market68
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Interior9' Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesNon Functional
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryMann Elem.
- MiddleFanning Middle Community Ed.
- HighRoosevelt High
- Listing Office:Circa Properties, Inc
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.